Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Jeong Ryeo-won

Posted by privacy Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1 comments
!






Profile
Jeong Ryeo-Won born January 22, 1982 birth name Jung Yeo Won is a South Korean singer turned actress. She is the ex-member of now disbanded girl group Chakra.
Religion: Christian
Nicknames: "Hot Dog","DaRamJue"(squirrel)
Childhood dream: to be a college professor, pharmacist, judge
Hobbies: Music, watching movies, sketching, drawing *Things she does well: Playing the piano, gymnastics
Personality: Casual, happy, peppy
Habit: Shakes her legs
Early life
The second of three children, Jeong was born in Korea but emigrated to Brisbane, Australia at 12 with her family (her father has a retail business), she was an ordinary girl next door who wanted to be either a translator or a professor.
“In the first few years in Australia, I couldn’t get along with Australian students,” Jung admits. “Since there were few Asians in the neighborhood, the Australian students were very curious about me, but they also bothered me. When I was in sixth grade, I was standing at a pedestrian crossing one day and a car stopped. The driver rolled down the window and spat at me, shouting, ‘Go home!’
“At first, I didn’t even understand what he said. I had never been abused for being yellow before.” Since then, she studied English hard. “I thought, ‘Hang in there and you’ll soon be able to hold your own in English,’ and I made progress quickly. One year later, I gave a speech as a representative of Asian graduates and talked about my experience of discrimination. I got a big round of applause.” Jeong was an international business major before she came to Korea, but it was the day she was cast on the street while visiting her mother's country in the summer of 1999 that changed her life, and her career path.
Grade School: JoongPyun Elementary
High School: MacGregorState High School
University: Griffin University --> GoRyu University
Career start
She originally wanted to be a translator or a professor, but on a trip to Korea in 1999, was discovered by an agent who cast her into the K-pop group Chakra. She was one of the exotic female foursome Chakra, but she confessed she felt like she was wearing uncomfortable clothes all those years when she was in the group. After the girl group disbanded, the sexy, attractive former K-pop star, made a successful debut as a full-time TV actress in MBC's "My Lovely Samsoon." She said she had to go through 11 auditions in the last year, in which she was cast in none of the roles. She even doubted her decision to become an actress.
TV Series
Cain and Abel (SBS, 2008)
Which Star Are You From? (MBC, 2006)
Autumn Shower (MBC, 2005)
My Lovely Sam-Soon/My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (MBC, 2005)
Hello Franceska (MBC, 2005)
Saxophone (KBS, 2002)
Filmography
Hello Ani (2007)
My Boyfriend is Type-B (2005)
Emergency 19 (2002)
!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love her

Post a Comment