Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miranda Kerr for Hot Secret

Posted by privacy Wednesday, July 25, 2012 0 comments
!

Supermodel Miranda Kerr has shot a stunning campaign for the new collection of Victoria's Secret Cotton Lingerie. In fact, she is looking her best and thinnest ever in the Supermodel Miranda Kerr. The yummy mummy revealed her formula of keeping fit and looking ramp-worthy to The Sun and stressed on the importance of exercise as there is no other way out to a perfect figure.

"I find that it’s good if you have a friend you can train with as well, it makes it loads more fun," the model told the tabloid. The gorgeous mommy looks fresh in the campaign and not an ounce of baby bulge can be seen on her fabulously fit body. “I think about how good I’m going to feel afterwards. It can be a challenge, especially after travelling or if my schedule is hectic but working out keeps me mentally fit and positive too so I know I just have to get on and do it,” she continued.
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment